Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fireworks!

Fireworks! So, I know this is a little late (being after the Fourth of July and Labor Day, but at least I'm in before New Year's lol) Here are my quick tips to shooting fireworks:

1. Bring a tripod. It will probably dark, and you'll need a steady shot because you'll want to use...

2. Longer shutter speeds. This is great for catching those long trails as the sparks fall.

3. Be aware. You need to have your camera already pointing in the right direction, because you most likely won't have time to move it and reposition for a firework going off. You need to already be there.

Those are my three quick tips. Have fun!







Fourth of July! My Fourth of July was great. And now that the weather's starting to cool off, I'm starting to miss it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment